Educator, Clinician, Researcher
PAIN-FREE ENDODONTICS IS A REALISTIC GOAL.
Dr. Paul A. Rosenberg provides dentists with the tools to successfully prevent or manage pain in the endodontic patient. His evidence-based presentation draws upon his extensive research and clinical knowledge, offering vital clinical tips and protocols which can be easily implemented when developing pain preventive strategies.
He is the recipient of the Distinguished Teaching Award at New York University, which is its highest honor for teaching. He served as Professor and Chair of the Department of Endodontics and Post-Graduate Director at NYU College of Dentistry for over 25 years. Dr. Rosenberg’s many years of experience training dental professionals is evident in his candid, enlightening and engaging teaching style. In 2017, Dr. Rosenberg was awarded the I.B. Bender Lifetime Educator Award by the American Association of Endodontics.
Dr. Rosenberg lectures nationally and internationally on the subject of endodontic pain. He has published extensively in journals and textbooks. His new book, Endodontic Pain: Diagnosis, Causes, Prevention and Treatment, was recently published by Springer.
Dr. Rosenberg maintains a practice limited to Endodontics in New York City. The principles described in his lectures and textbook concerning pain prevention are exemplified in his treatment of patients.
- Honors and Achievements
- New York University Faculty Appointments
- Membership in Professional Associations
- New York University Distinguished Teaching Award, NYU’s highest honor for teaching (1999-2000)
- 2017 American Association of Endodontics I.B.Bender Lifetime Educator Award
- Opening of the Paul and Maxine Rosenberg Postgraduate Educational Wing; NYU (2007)
- Diplomate, American Board of Endodontists
- Director, American Board of Endodontics (2002-2008)
- Scientific Advisory Board of the Journal of Endodontics